- Offer a binky - Pacifiers can satisfy baby's natural sucking reflex and research shows that using them may help reduce the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
- Make some noise - Your baby got used to hearing background noises in the womb, so the sound of a fan or a radio on low volume may comfort him.
- Move it - Wear baby in an infant carrier to mimic his "ride" in the womb. Or use a rocking bassinet, swing, or vibrating bouncer.
- Get hands on - Gently massage baby's feet and legs with circular motions and work up to his tummy and chest. Finish by kneading down his arms.
- Hold on - Hold him in a different position: over your shoulder, in the "football hold" (facedown across your forearm), or heart-to-heart (his head on your chest).
Source:- A Walgreens flier