- 5 million members. Represents < 10% of gun owners in USA.
Gun control advocacy groups
- "Everytown for Gun Safety" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everytown_for_Gun_Safety. It was founded in 2014.
- PayPal, Square, Stripe and Apple Pay announced years ago that they would not allow their services to be used for the sale of firearms. 
- Dick's Sporting Goods - starting from 2018-02-28 will no longer sell assault-style rifles, high capacity magazines. Raised the minimum age to purchase firearms to 21.
- Walmart stopped selling assault rifles in 2015. 
- First National Bank of Omaha - offers an NRA branded visa credit card through their "First Bankcard" division. The bank will not renew the contract with NRA in the future. First National Bank of Omaha is the largest privately owned bank in USA.
- United Airlines - starting from 2018-02-24, will not offer a discounted rate to the NRA annual meeting. 
- Delta Air Lines - starting from 2018-02-24, will end discounted rates through their group travel program for NRA members. 
- Enterprise Holdings Inc - is ending NRA members discounts program from 2018-03-26. It is a privately held company that owns car rentals such as Enterprise, Alamo and National.
- Metlife - starting from 2018-02-23, is ending discount program for NRA members.
- Avis - starting from 2018-03-26, will no longer provide a discount for NRA members.
- Hertz - ended discounts for NRA members.
-  - https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/19/business/banks-gun-sales.html
-  - http://pressroom.dicks.com/press-information/media-statements.aspx
-  - https://www.marketwatch.com/story/nra-backlash-major-bank-and-car-rental-giant-are-ending-partnerships-2018-02-22
- Mastercard is the branded card for Cabela’s, an outdoor gear megastore with a seemingly limitless assault-weapon catalog.
- Visa is the card of choice of N.R.A.
- You can buy guns from Amazon, Google shopping.
- https://www.facebook.com/Rich.TheNations/videos/1977416919244057/ - I think Rich A Rosendahl raises an important issue. At the minimum, there should be a law that restricts selling guns close to schools.