- Zone 3 on 2020-06-15
- https://www.marlboro-nj.gov/dpw-spring-collection-letter-2020 - contains dates for other zones, rules and notes.
- https://www.marlboro-nj.gov/images/public-works/2020-Recycling-Calendar.pdf - marlboro township recycling calendar. You can also go to this link via https://marlboro-nj.gov/ -> Departments -> Public Works -> Recycling Calendar.
- https://www.marlboro-nj.gov/images/public-works/2020-Recycling-Calendar.pdf#page=6 - Use this to find the zone for a given street name. Notice the use of #page=6 at the end. It is a handy way to link to a particular page of the pdf.
proof of residency
- NJNG will send a proof of residency in email if you call their customer service and request for one.
- http://www.marlboro-nj.gov/notices/2018/recycle-flyer-july-2018edit.pdf - recylcing guidelines
- Student supply list - https://dace.mtps.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=830545&type=d&pREC_ID=1208875
- Email address contacts - https://www.mtps.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=806613&type=d&pREC_ID=1194391
- Abott Early Learning Center
- Asher Elementry school
- Defino Elementry School
- Dugan Elementry School
- Marlboro Elementry
- Memorial Middle School
- Marlboro Middle School
- Robertsville Elementry School
- http://marlboro-nj.gov/register-e-bulletin - To subscribe to weekly updates such as https://marlboro-nj.gov/township-weekly-update-august-2-2020
- email@example.com - to reach the mayor